Now everything you need to quickly and safely perform an IUD insertion is included in the sterile, single-use GYN Disposables, Inc. IUD Insertion Kit 935K. This convenient kit contains:
- Single-use Tenaculum 356T
- Single-use Uterine Sound 906S
- Single-use Scissors, 8.5"
- Swabsticks (3)
- Povidone-Iodine Solution
- Sterile Drape
This all-inclusive kit saves time and money while
- Increase efficiency pre-procedure and during procedure—The GYN Disposables, Inc. IUD Insertion Kit 935K organizes everything you need to quickly and safely perform an IUD insertion. It’s all in one place, saving you time and money while reducing risk.
- Simplify post-procedure cleanup—All kit instruments and materials are for single-use. Simply dispose of them properly after use. Using single-use instruments can lead to an 80-90% reduction in solid clinical waste.
- Decrease the risk of transmission of infectious agents, including HPV—Studies have shown that current sterilization procedures, particularly in a clinical setting, are not infallible.
- Decrease sterilization costs for your practice—Proper sterilization requires expensive equipment and well-trained employees. The GYN Disposables, Inc. IUD Insertion Kit 935K eliminates sterilization costs.
The single-use Tenaculum 356T
Made from an advanced composite material, the single-use Tenaculum 356T offers distinct advantages over the traditional stainless steel counterpart. Lighter in weight than stainless steel, the Tenaculum 356T increases patient comfort by putting less pressure on the cervix. Its composition enables the tenaculum to flex and travel along the path of least resistance to the cervix, potentially reducing pain and bleeding.
FDA approved. Patent No. D575,400.